Friday, February 21, 2014

Something New


So I decided today to start a blog. Not only because its part o and English assignment but because maybe ill be able to open up my mind more. I'm not that smart especially compared to all the other kids at my school. and sometimes it just breaks me down a little. I'm not here to complain or anything I'm just here to write.

ill write anything from advice to how my day was an even to what ill have for dinner. its just a way for me to escape a little.

So right now I'm here open to anyone’s advice on how to write a blog. I don’t mind any topics that could write about either. I’m up for anything.

Ill probably write later tonight once I get my mind cleared up today. So much has been stressing me out an I don’t like it. I'm a little worried about my AP test today. I hope I did good I studied and I mean a lot. From Princeton review to actually reading the chapters, notes and study guides all over again.

This ice cream truck music is actually putting a smile on my face. And again I'm sorry if this isn’t a blog you would rate a 10 for but its just my first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment